Restoration Prayer Ministry (six 3 hour sessions) can be scheduled in several ways: here at Cross Walk Life, by phone, using free www.Skype.com, or at your location. Ask friends if they want to receive RPM too and schedule us to come to your location.
Before you call, please read these 4 articles and the 10 page application.
1. What is RPM?
We cannot guarantee a certain result, as so much depends on your transparency and the work of the Holy Spirit. If we surrender to Him, He is always faithful to give us far more abundantly than we ask or think and never gives us a rock if we ask for a fish. Amen?
To set appointments, you must do 5 things:
1. Read the articles on Restoration Prayer Ministry and the application.
2. Click, copy and Email this information as a request for phone interview
3. Call to discuss and reserve your 6 appointment times. (Contact us)
4. Complete, sign and snail mail all 10 pages of the Application.
5. Send us the first half of your donation to secure appointment times. See below.
Before you begin your 6 sessions, you are encouraged to consider two options:
* Install free www.SKYPE.com or call us by phone.
* For more detailed info about basic RPM sessions, read "Restoration Prayer Ministry Manual One" by Carlotta P. Waldmann. We will cover more areas but this book is basic. Appointments are reserved by sending the first half of your donation. See page 10 of the application for details. You may use the donate button BELOW to send the first half of your donation to us and secure your preferred schedule instantly once we have agreed on your schedule. Applications must be sent by snail mail with "wet signatures.
All RPM is on a donation basis. PayPal reservations with credit cards are immediate! DO NOT SEND DONATIONS UNTIL AFTER WE AGREE ON APPOINTMENT TIMES.
NOTE: If you prefer to use a debit card or to mail a check, your reservation will not post until it clears. This could take days and cause you to lose your first preference in dates because we cannot hold dates without a donation.
CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON TO SPECIFY A ONE-TIME DONATION OR TO SET UP AN AUTOMATIC MONTHLY WITHDRAWAL.
Cross Walk Life, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (#59-3731836). We can provide you with a deductible receipt in January, if you send us your name and mailing address or name and Email address.